In this article, Netgear specialized help specialists have given the bearings for Macintosh OS, Windows Vista/Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1, etc. These will enable you to interface with mywifiext setup page in the blink of an eye.
On Mac OS:
- Open up Framework Inclinations > System > Air terminal > Arrange
- Pick the framework you need and tap on the little “Modify” get and another window flies up with specific information about the System.
- Tap on the “Show Secret word” checkbox.
- Open program and type mywifiext.net to make an association
On Windows Vista/Windows 7:
- Go to Network and Sharing Center > Oversee Remote System
- Right-tap on the System/SSID
- Tap on Properties > Security
- Tap on Show character box
On Windows XP:
- Tap the “Start” get on the lower left-hand corner of the PC screen. This will open the Begin menu.
- Tap on the “Run” elective. The Run arrange window will appear.
- Sort “regedit” into the Run charge window.
- Tap the “okay” get. This will dispatch Windows XP’s Registry Editorial chief.
- Extend the “HKEY_CURRENT_USER” vault posting.
- Look down and tap on the “Item” area. The “Item” entry will develop.
- Look down and discover the “Microsoft” name.
- Look through the Microsoft name to discover the “WZCSVC” name.
- Extend the “WZCSVC” name.
- Find and broaden the “Parameters” name.
- Tap on the “Interfaces” name.
- Discover the WEP/WPA key inside the “Interfaces” vault to sign in to the mywifiext.net entryway.
- Record the WEP/WPA key and keep it recorded in an ensured place for at some point later.
On Windows 8:
- From the Begin screen, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the pointer down, and a while later tap on Settings.
- Tap the remote framework image.
- Right tap on a framework name, and after that pick View affiliation properties.
- Select Show Characters to see the remote framework watchword with the end goal to got to mywifiext.net.
On Windows 8.1:
- From the Begin screen, on to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and after that tap on Settings.
- Tap the framework image for the framework you have to connect with, and a short time later tap on Interface.
- Swipe on from the right edge of the screen, and snap Inquiry.
- In te request box, enter see compose affiliations, and in the rundown things click View orchestrate affiliations.
- In the System Associations window, press and old or right-tap the framework name, and after that snap Status.
- Tap on the Remote Properties get.
- Tap the Security tab, and tap the Show characters check box.
- The mystery word for the remote framework appears in the System security key field.