Let’s talk about netgear ex3700 setup for www.mywifiext.net ex3700. As you might be aware that the function of a wireless range extender is to expand the range of a WiFi network to send it to corners that would earlier devoid of it. So, if you are looking for www.mywifiext.net ex3700 it is very important to choose the one that satisfies all your requirements in your budget. And Netgear AC750 EX3700 Extender Setup fits most needs and is, therefore, quite favorite to most users, especially home users.
This guide contains Netgear AC750 EX3700 Extender Setup and configuration, common troubleshooting, and firmware update assistance.
Netgear EX3700 Review – Features and Specs
Netgear EX3700 is one of the most popular WiFi extenders sold by the company. It’s a compact device with a beautiful wall-plug design with one antenna on both sides. Netgear EX3700 Wi-Fi Range Extender (AC750) is the perfect choice if you want to extend the reach of your router at a comparatively less price. Netgear AC750 EX3700 Extender Setup is the main focus of this guide. You can log in to www.mywifiext.net ex3700 to enjoy a sublime internet speed on netgear ex3700 setup for www.mywifiext.net ex3700.
- The device contains an Ethernet port to connect wired devices.
- Two external antennae strengthen the power and efficiency of the range extender.
- It features a WPS button to help you set up the device with a single push of the button.
- IT supports the latest WPA and WPA2 security protocols. You cannot use the WPS push feature with WEP network security though.
- The Access Point Mode feature turns it into a WiFi hotspot whenever you need it.
- Netgear WiFi Range Extender EX3700 is dual-band, supporting both 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies. Both have their own qualities. The lower one is good for range and the higher one provider better speed.
- Besides, the frequencies are strengthened by the FastLane technology which enables the device to support HD streaming with the use of both bands.
- The product is cheap in price which is good for most users who just want to use the extender for basic online work and gaming.
The extender’s size is small and convenient. However, it is not made for high-end requirements. SO, if you want more features, you can try some pricy devices instead. All said and done for netgear ex3700 setup, the EX3700 is ideal for basic users requiring a range up to 25-50 meters and simple yet powerful functionality.
Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700-100NAS) – How to Set Up
The device comes with a simple-to-understand Netgear EX3700 manual which you can use to learn about your device. You can perform the installation in two ways. The first way is to use your web browser and the second method is the WPS Push method.
Web Browser Method
- Bring your Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700) to the same room in which your router is kept
- Power it on and wait until the LED turns green in color
- Head to your computer and launch an internet browser
- Access the website http://www.mywifiext.net
- Click the button: New Extender Setup
- From the list of networks, select the one you want your extender to connect with
- Click Next
- Give a name (SSID) and password to the extender’s network
- Click Next
- Connect a WiFi device such as a smartphone or laptop with the extender
- Click Continue
- Click Next on the browser to finalize the registration
- Click Finish
Now, as your Netgear EX3700 setup is done, you can connect as many WiFi devices as you want with the extender and place the extender to a different area. Just keep in mind that the extender’s placement must be between the router room and the room in which you have your WiFi device. The Netgear EX3700 manual also mentions a second method which is WPS Method.
Netgear EX3700 supports WPS technology which means you can connect your WiFi devices with the extender by a single push to the WPS button. Here’s the procedure:
- Keep netgear ex3700 setup and router in the same room and turn it on
- Wait while it powers on and the LED light is solid green
- Press the WPS button situated on Netgear AC750 EX3700 Extender Setup
- Now, check the Link Status LED light on the extender. If it’s white in color, the connection is good
Note: You may face some issues while using this method. This happens in case your router supports the 5GHz frequency band. In this case, the first attempt of Netgear AC750 EX3700 will be to connect with the 5GHz band. And if it fails to do so, the connection interrupts and you may feel issues. You can take an expert agency’s help to resolve this issue instantly.
You can also try doing the following for www.mywifiext.net ex3700:
- Change the location of your wireless extender.
- Now, first, keep the WiFi-enabled smartphone or laptop away from it and then bring it back close
Your netgear ex3700 setup is complete and you’re ready to use the extended network anywhere in your house. In case, the experience doesn’t seem as seamless as you expected, you might be having some issues.
Netgear EX3700 Wi-Fi Range Extender (AC750) – Common Issues
- Mywifiext.net does not work
- Mywifiext password not correct
- Wireless extender connected but the internet is still inactive
- Not able to access to mywifiext.local
- Problem connecting with the network
- Netgear Genie app not working
- Not able to connect with 192.168.1.250
- Configuration CD is lost
- Issues while connecting WiFi
- Even when Netgear EX3700 Setup is complete, Netgear AC750 EX3700 Extender Setup page still keeps showing up
- The lost or forgotten default password of the extender
- Unstable LED lights on the extender
- Mywifiext.com does not open
- Not able to log in to the extender
- Netgear AC750 EX3700 Extender Setup loses or drops WiFi connectivity
- Problem in updating the firmware
- Issues opening mywifiext.net after the firmware update
- Errors in MAC address filtration
- Unresponsive extender
- The WiFi extender’s name does not appear on the list
- Red light on the extender is causing a problem
- Not able to perform reset on the extender for netgear ex3700 setup for www.mywifiext.net ex3700
Any such issues are quite common and can be tackled with expert knowledge. You can take guidance from professionals of a specialized agency to get issues fixed within minutes.
Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700) – Troubleshooting Tricks
You can try fixing issues on your own as well with these simple tricks:
- Cross-check that the extender receives adequate power supply
- Make sure the wall plug is not damaged
- Try to check the internet speed on your WiFi device
- If there’s any wired connection involved, check whether the cables are in good shape
- Place the WiFi extender away from interfering devices and walls because these things create problems for the signals
- Ensure the web browser is up-to-the-date
- Update the firmware in case it is outdated
You can connect anytime with professional technicians online to help you with any of the issues. SO, it’s suggested to consult them before you think about resetting the device.
Netgear AC3700 Firmware Update
If everything with the network speed and the placement of your router and extender devices is correct and you’re still facing issues with the network, chances are the firmware of your Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700-100NAS) is outdated. It is important that your firmware behaves properly as it is the one that gives instructions to your device’s hardware to function as you desire. So, make sure you perform the update. Do it the following way:
- Connect the wireless extender to a power source and turn it on to begin www.mywifiext.net ex3700
- Connect it with your desired router
- Access your web browser and go to mywifiext.net
- Log in with username and password
- Head to the Settings menu
- Click Firmware Update
- Click Check
In case you see a new version available, click on it to start the Netgear AC3700 Firmware Update for Netgear AC750 EX3700 Extender Setup.
Now when the firmware updates completely, reconnect your WiFi devices with your extender and start using the boosted and extended WiFi network for www.mywifiext.net ex3700 throughout your house. If you still face any issue or have trouble using any option during the Netgear AC750 EX3700 Extender Setup, consult a professional agency to resolve all the issues in an instant for netgear ex3700 setup for www.mywifiext.net ex3700.